We invite everybody to discover our community! We come from different countries and cultures and want to follow Christ.
- As a congregation, we are on a journey together to become more Christ-like and to practice the Christian faith.
- Reconciled with God through Christ and led by the Holy Spirit, we form a community rooted in the love of God.
- Characterized by our freedom in Christ, we take care of one another and support each other.
- Everybody is invited to join us and our community of faith.
- Everyone is free to find their own way to participate and contribute.
- encounter Christ
- walk together
- lead a changed life
Mission Statement Community
- We are a church for people of all generations and backgrounds.
- We create an atmosphere where everyone is accepted and can feel comfortable.
- To this end, our interactions with one another are open, honest and respectful.
- We share our lives and our faith in the freedom that Christ gives us and support each other in everyday life.
Mission Statement Discipleship
- In following Christ, we are guided by the Bible.
- Our whole life is shaped by Christ. We let ourselves be guided and changed by him (in work, leisure, possessions, relationships).
- We reflect on our own faith and our actions and let ourselves be challenged about life as followers.
- Living in community, we help each other to put faith into practice in everyday life.
Mission Statement Worship
- As a congregation, we give glory to God in freedom, diversity and creativity expressing our love for Him.
- With our lives we praise God and worship him because he exists, he created the world and turns to us in love.
- We stand before God regardless of responsibilities, achievements, success and relationships.
Mission Statement Ministry
- As a congregation, we discover, awaken, and nurture our spiritual and natural gifts.
- We encourage involvement in the church and offer guidance. Our ministry is to do the right thing at the right time.
- On behalf of Christ, we serve our neighbors and seek their best interests.
- We embrace our shared responsibility for peace, justice, and the integrity of creation.
Mission Statement Evangelism
- We believe that God loves all people unconditionally. Therefore, the most important thing in life is a relationship with Christ.
- We bring people into contact with Christ and find exciting and creative ways to take them on the journey of faith in word and deed.
- We build bridges to people by listening to their concerns, worries and needs and meeting them right where they are.